Spring is almost here!!
This week we enjoyed the warmest day in Melbourne in 3 months!
Spring is just around the corner so its time to put away the coat, hat and mittens and get excited!
We have some great new menu items at Buddhas (stay tuned!) and as always have an extra long happy hour from 4pm til 8pm.
We also have specials each day of the week (like Parma Rama Thursdays)!
Come on down and celebrate the end of winter with us!
Friday Fever hitting you hard?
Excellent – Buddha’s Belly Happy Hour starts at 4pm and runs all the way til 8!
$6 – Pints.
$5 – Coronas
$4 – House Wine
$10 – Espresso martinis
Free – good vibes, chill atmosphere, and general merry-making!
See you on at 75 Chapel St!
Oh and don’t worry about going hungry! We’ve got some delicious drinking accompaniments like Flying Buffalo wings, Deconstructed Nacho’s and Fiery Jalapeño poppers!
Zen is about emphasizing enlightenment by the most direct means possible.
And what could be more direct, tasty and satisfying as a Zen burger?
What’s in this piece of deliciousness, you ask?
A 250g Patty, double cheese, zucchini pickles, bacon jam, with lettuce and Russian dressing.
Served with spiced chips and tomato chilli mayo.
Be sure to check out the Zen burger and our other great meals at Buddha’s Belly.
And special note: Tuesday night is Burger Night.
At Buddha’s Belly, your happiness is our reason for being – we aim for you to leave contented with a smile on your face. So naturally when it comes to the final course of the meal – we go all out. Check out our mouth-watering dessert options:
Delicious Sticky Date Pudding with creamy butterscotch and pistachio sauce.
Heart-warming Apple and Blueberry Crumble with sorbet chantilly cream.
Classic Afogato: Creamy vanilla ice-cream , double espresso and flaked dark chocolate (with an option to add a cheeky shot of amaretto, kahlúa or Bailey’s for $5.00)
Come try one today!
As we say goodbye to summer, we feel its time for a change. And what better way to welcome in the season than a new menu (and a new look to the website)!
Warm up with some Goji Berry Porridge, or perhaps some Thera Soup to soothe the soul (and tummy).
Click the menus below to discover the new offerings at Buddha’s Belly’s.
(Don’t worry, we’ve still kept plenty of your favourites, Parmas aren’t going anywhere!)
Hello Veg-heads and all those who enjoy the occasional meat-free meal!
Buddha’s Belly has some delicious vegetarian offerings. Below are a few that are on the menu right now:
- Roast pumpkin and quinoa salad, with toasted seeds, pine nuts, grilled peppers and feta. Tomato, garlic and rosemary vinaigrette
- Wild mushroom bruschetta with onion jam and provolone cheese sauce.
- Falafel salad wrap with homemade hummus.
- House made gnocchi tossed with wild mushrooms in a creamy white wine sauce. Topped with fresh roquette and white truffle oil.
And if you’re coming down for some breakfast or brunch:
- Apricot and date toast.
- Toasted croissant with home made strawberry and vanilla jam.
- Eggs on toast.
- Veg head Breakfast (a personal favourite!): Eggs, falafel quenelle, homemade hommus spread, roasted tomato, spinach, avocado smash.
- Tuscan feast: Thick cut grain toast, with basil pesto, tomato and onion confit, mashed avocado and poached eggs.
- Roti stack: Scrambled eggs, sautéed mushrooms, spinach, tomato relish and hollandaise.
- Rustic Breakfast bruschetta: Field mushrooms, roast tomato, spinach with balsamic glaze and ricotta cheese.
- Homemade crunchy granola served with strawberry yoghurt and honey.
Come try them yourself and leave feeling great!
Check out a recent performance of “Those Two Italian Guys” during Burger Night at Buddha’s Belly:
Groovy… and delicious!
There is often live music at Buddha’s featuring new artists so be sure to follow us on Facebook to stay alert! Hope to see you at the next Burger night (every Tuesday – burger and a pot for $12!)